Friday, December 02, 2005

Why Blog for Life?

Why did I title this blog, Blog for life? The reason is that writing to me, inspires my life and it gives me life and hope. If I allow my thoughts to be trapped in my mind, I’m not as likely to encourage myself and change the bad ones to good. But if I write or type them out, I believe I put more accountability on myself and it forces me to encourage myself. That inspires me to live and to live my life to the fullest.

To love hard!

To give freely and liberally!

To work hard as a mother, wife, friend, and servant to my friends and loved ones!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, You are my inspiration. I am amazed at how you are able to be a wife, mother, student, & work, and still manage to have a Blog. You Go Girl! (I know that's old fashion at this point) I'm proud of ya.

Anonymous said...

Leslie, You are my inspiration. I am amazed at how you are able to be a wife, mother, student, & work, and still manage to have a Blog. You Go Girl! (I know that's old fashion at this point) I'm proud of ya.