In Classical Conversations' Foundations Cycle 2, students learn.......
- 160 events & people in a chronological timeline
- 24 history sentences to "put some flesh" on our timeline (including Charlemagne, Reformation, Renaissance, World Wars…)
- 44 U.S. presidents
- 100 locations and geographic features in Europe, Asia and select parts of the world
- 24 science facts (biomes, planets, laws of motion, laws of thermodynamics…)
- Latin verbs – the first conjugation
- English grammar facts (including pronouns, adverbs and adjectives…)
- Multiplication tables up to 15x15, common squares and cubes, as well as basic geometry formulas and unit conversions
Not to mention…
- Exposure to drawing techniques
- Music theory and tin whistle
- Six great artists and related projects
- Introduction to orchestra and three classical composers
- Twelve science experiments and…
- The practicing and refinement of oral presentation skills!