Monday, April 02, 2007

Been a Long Time

It's been another forver since I've posted.

Eventually I'll get back in here and post some updates about CTI but for now I entered some below with brief tidbits. I also updated where I am on my health quest!

Today I'm starting with hittin' the keyboard about the weekend. It was pretty laid back which is not the usual for us.

Friday night was the ACS Relay for Life. The oldest little mama came with us to the relay. It was fun! Our team raised about $500 this year. We hope to do much more next time!!! It was a good year to learn about how the relay works.

Saturday day we looked at some more houses, and the night, we hungout at home for a bit. Grandma (Jeoff's mom) came to visit. Jeoff & I got out for a bit just to have a little couple time. We went to CompUSA, DSW and Famous Footwear ....shopping ......but it was nice to be out together.

The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back as well. Maybe too laid back because I didn't finish my Hermeneutics homework yet!

No comments: