Thursday, November 22, 2007

Halfway There - 19 Weeks


I had another check up last week. It had been about 5 weeks since the last visit. I found out that my iron level had actually gone down. :-( I was told that I need to make sure I'm taking the iron supplements 30 minutes before or after a meal, take it with orange juice, and begin cooking in an iron skillet.
The midwife was extremely surprised that the levels were so low this time and she said "YOU MUST BE REALLY TIRED! Even if you weren't pregnant that would be a really low iron count so I KNOW it's making you tired! I agreed.
They will check my iron again in 10 days.
I have also been feeling a lot more flutters!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I decided to vote for a boy because as I teach my students I think I see a pattern.


*astra