Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

What am I thankful for?

In addition to the list below, I am extremely thankful to God for the opportunity that I now have to be home with my children. It is not something that I can say I've hoped for during all my time of motherhood. It is a desire that I grew to have, as Jeoff and I grew in our marriage and as parents. When we began to have the desire to have me home, we didn't know how in the world it would be possible! The biggest reason for this was debt, and spending money that should have gone toward debt repayment, paying cash for things instead of borrowing fort it, etc. etc. etc.

The job he has now pays almost 3 times what he made a year and a half ago!

God is good and He is faithful!!! And I am thankful!

My thankful list:
  • Life! Abundantly.... (To live is Christ and to die is gain)
  • The opportunity to be home and provide the primary instruction and influence to our children throughout the day
  • A wonderful husband
  • 3 beautiful children
  • A great family (mothers, father, sisters, cousins, etc.)
  • 1 cutie pie baby on the way
  • Great friends
  • The influence of great churches and great spiritual leaders

No comments: