Monday, August 11, 2008

For today

Outside My Window...  cloudy sky, it was the perfect day to take the bike, trike, and scooter to the park and practice riding
I am thinking... about how many of the clothes I can get folded and put away before the night is over
I am thankful for... life
From the kitchen... three chicken breasts I just diced and put in the fridge to marinate
I hope to... take the kids swimming this week
I am wearing... sweats and a t-shirt
I am creating... plans for the school year
I am going... to see Charlotte's web at the library this week and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants this weekend
I am reading... "the Jake Book"
I am hoping... the chicken stir fry tonight is as good as it was last time
I am hearing... the music from the Baby Noah DVD and the dishwasher and dryer running
Around the house... same as above plus the big kids playing school and baby sleeping, clothes I need to finish folding
One of my favorite things... America's Best Dance Crew (that is, until last Thursday -- if you watch it you know why)
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Jeoff is off a couple of days so we'll go to the circus, do a picnic, and maybe have a literal garage sale this weekend
Watch the Olympics 
Cozy night is on Saturday 
Celebrate My SAHM Anniversary on Sunday
What else has been going on?
My sisters' birthdays - Ericka and Alesia
What else --- Resentment or Contentment with Commencement?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by.
You have a beautiful blog, and your
children are precious.