Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Will

Lately, every time I get a break for quiet and need to have a soundtrack with the moment, this is the song I play.

"I Will" by the British Songwriter, Chris Eaton.

I usually try to post a Youtube video of songs I really like but couldn't find one. The lyrics are also not online. So for now I'm linking to Eaton's website and asking that you take a listen to the track. If you are so led, go buy the entire track on iTunes. I did.

Here's the link to Eaton's website where you can hear a snippet of the song.

1st verse and chorus:
Nothing could be easier than telling you I love you
Nothing could be easier than sayig I adore you
Take me to a deeper place, bring me to a deeper faith
Show to me thy hands of grace
And I will, I will
I will love you always
I will serve you all my days
Follow you in every way
I will, I will
Worship you in holiness
Honor you with every breath
Let my heart always confess
I will
You gotta hear it though, to appreciate it as a whole....

2 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

I'm ALWAYS looking for good songs! I tried to find this on my online playlist and couldn't. waaah! I will have to look for it!

Blessings,

Rachel Anne

Anonymous said...

I'm really late to this, but you can find it on CeCe Winans Pure Worship CD, which is great from start to finish. I highly recommend getting that CD, and 'I Will' is definitely one of my favorite songs off of it.