Monday, December 07, 2009

Large Ziploc Storage Bags


Ramblings for today......

Just posting some things I'm thankful for today....

1. I'm glad to have implemented my new laundry system for the last 7 days!! (that means 1) there are NO dirty clothes in my bathroom or the kids' rooms or bathrooms, 2) there are only two bins of dirty laundry in the laundry room, which is only towels and a load of "reds", and 3) the two baskets which need to be put away, will be put away TONIGHT, with kid-help!) .

2. I'm pleased that my K and 2nd grader are doing a much better job of staying on task with their school work, since they work in separate rooms now!!

3. I'm thankful that I am using a more structured approach to school. My kids need the structure!! When they're not structured for long periods of time, it shows when we're out in public and when they're in class!

Oh why this title? On 9/15/09 I wrote: I haven't taken much time to blog lately and among many other reasons, one is that I am not sure what to write about. Lots of ideas come to me throughout the day but I rarely sit down to develop further them.

So I decided to add an entry from time to time titled based on the thing that I just noticed we're out of and need very soon....

.... laundry detergent
.... lunch meat

No comments: