Thursday, April 07, 2011

Memory Master 2011

My 3rd grader accomplished a HUGE GOAL this week, which she set for herself a year ago (and I didn't even know she had set the goal). She scored 100% Mastery of the grammar curriculum in our home school program,@Classical Conversations Inc. In CC each year, students learn over 500 pieces of information including history, science, math, English, Latin, and geography. See more here. She woke up Monday morning and said, "Would you review the Memory Master information with me? All of it? I really want to be a Memory Master." :-) I'm so proud of her and all of the students in our CC community and what they've accomplished this year. Learning together with mommies and daddies is such fun! It's all for God's glory! Whatever goals they accomplish. Sol de Gloria! www.classicalconversations.com

No comments: