Friday, September 28, 2007

Blogging Break, Sorta


I guess I'm sorta on a blogging break right now although I didn't plan it.
It just seems like all the time it's taking to settle into homeschool and homemaking and pregnancy, doesn't leave me much time to blog. It's funny though because I have all these memos saved in my Blackberry of topics that I plan to blog about one day and I will get to them! But for now, I'll probably just be posting updates from time to time on baby growth progress and some of the things we're doing in homeschool.

I also want to be faithful to the books I'm reading which are helping me so so much! And the writing project I'm working on with a friend. That's one of the most exciting, non-mother-duty, non-wife-role, giving-back, type of things that I'm doing right now. And it's very exciting.
One of the books that I'm reading is Seeking Him by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and it is so intense, so revealing of the little things that we have in our lives that we don't always call out as sin! Things that we usually just call weaknesses, struggles, etc. but don't truly deal with as what God calls it. Sin! It's very very humbling. The purpose in the book study is to allow the Lord to lead us into personal revival. Check it out if you think it's something you're up to indulging in.
I'll also be posting some comments from the book, on my other blog.

Back to homeschool, next week is our 6th week and since I have two nieces who are used to the 6-weeks grading period, I plan to give them an assessment after next week. They have learned a lot so far and I'm very proud of them...... all five of them!!
Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Enjoy your break! (You're such a busy Mom.) I look forward to your future posts. Blessings, e-Mom

izitjo said...

I just wanted to say Hi. I chose your blob out of the 'B' section in the CWO list cause I identify with your Blog title! :)

May God bless you while your busily engaged in the life he's given.

Jo :)