Saturday, September 01, 2007

Save Money on Your Energy Bill! Ignite!

Please join me in one of the options below. If you have questions, feel free to send me an email at JeoffsRib at hotmail dot com.

Stream Energy Options
Click here to learn more about Stream and how you can save money on your energy bill.

Click here to learn more about how you can join Ignite as an associate and earn extra income!

Click here to go to the main page of my Ignite associate website.

My father was a businessman for years, and I always said growing up, that I would like to join him in business one day.

Well now, although it's only on a part-time basis, I have. I have joined him in the Ignite business to help customers switch to a new energy provider and save hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

Not only is it a joy to know that I will help him by supporting him in this way, it's also nice to know that this will help people save on their electricity bill.

Also, out of all the other business opportunities out there, I like this one because it's an industry that I worked in for several years, specifically in electricity market deregulation projects, before leaving the corporate world.

No comments: