Friday, August 31, 2007

Our Baby 4?





Why in the world would we have more???????

Read more about that here.

We know any and every new challenge will be met with provision.

And we still believe "Children are the greatest blessings we could ever have!"


From Saturday, August 11

While I was taking a shower today, I asked Riah to look on the bathroom counter and read the little thing that was sitting next to the sink.

She said it has a

P and a R and a E and a G and a N and a A and a N and a T!

I smiled and said, okay thank you sweetie
J

When I got out of the shower, Dad came in a few minutes later and I confirmed the news with him! (He already had an idea that I was though).

Now it's time for protein protein protein, to boost that good ol' energy. And of course a change in mindset again to prepare for all that it will require from here on out.

Like Voddie, in relation to the Multi-Generational view, we want to raise, train, disciple, and launch as many children as possible.

Here is a list of more posts that we've listed about Voddie. It's just a change of perspective of society and the kingdom.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow congratulations!!! Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Anonymous said...

You guys have our blessings.
Congrats are in order!!!
Love, Mom & Pop Montgomery

Karla Porter Archer said...

Congratulations!!!!!

(Did you hear that our 4th was born last tuesday!!!?? - I posted info on my blog!)

Congrats again!

Blessings,
Karla

Tia Tex said...

Congratualations Jeoff and Leslie! This is beautiful. I pray that the favor of God will continue to overshadow you during your pregnancy and with the birth of the baby. We know that the provisions of God are already before you!

With love,

Tia

Anonymous said...

Congrats on bringing another bundle of joy into your family. :-)

Yolanda

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LESLIE AND JEOFF! LESLIE WE CAN GO THROUGH THIS ONE TOGETHER.

TERRANCE AND I ARE EXPECTING NUMBER 3. I WILL CALL YOU LATER.

LOVE

CHAKA

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! As I am days away from having our 4th, (Alexa, I think we are still debating :-)) I pray for God's grace of strength, joy and peace for every day of your pregnancy. May God Bless you with special miracles and gifts of love to know that He is well-pleased!
Take Care,
Angelia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeoff and Leslie! You all are already blessed and one more will bring even more joy. Roosevelt and I will be praying for a peaceful preganacy and supernatural childbirth.

God Bless,
Karla

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeoff and Leslie. Have fun and enjoy the ride. I am glad for you.

Z

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! I'm praying God's blessing over your pregnancy.

Psalms 127:3 "Children are a gift from the Lord; babies are a reward"

Love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jeoff and Leslie, Moriah, Monte, and Jaden! How exciting and fun. I thought it was coming soon from one of your blogs I read a little while ago. I think that's awesome.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Congratulations!