Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mama, what if you hadn't had baby #4?

That's me!!

I write this as a follow up to this previous post about having more children.

You see.... I am baby #4 myself. And I've been asking myself and I ask my mom when this topic comes up, what if you and dad had chosen to stop after baby #3. Where would I be?

I look at Lamby, my youngest, and ask the same thing. I say to myself, I would have never been blessed to see you and to know you, if we had made the decision not to have anymore children. There was really nothing, no sound reason, for not having you and I'm so glad we did.

And I'm so glad my mom, at the same age I am at the present, chose to keep going and have baby #4..... ME!!!

Disclaimer: Adoption IS an option, if there's a reason you're unable to have more biologically!!!! :-)

I say that because of this post.

Click here for an update to this story.

1 comment:

Drena said...

Wow! You're my hero! But it's funny that you blogged about this and that I read it today. On the drive in to work this morning I was thinking about the idea of more children. Well, I had my tubes tied after Q, so another child of our own is not an option, but I would certainly consider adopting in the future! Thanks for sharing!!! MWAH..God bless!