Monday, March 17, 2008

One Month Before Your Due Date: Baby Update - 36 Weeks

Today is the first day of Spring Break. We'll rest today and do some activities later in the week.

Before we go out and do a lot of activities we're cleaning inside the house. Daddy got you guys (well all of us) a little sweeper which we desperately needed. Today we're testing it out and teaching everyone how to use it - Even Lamby.

This past weekend was pretty eventful. Friday night we went to Auntie Rita's for their Bon Voyage party, before their cruise. Saturday morning at 7 I had breakfast with my friend, Tasha. That was long over due for us. It was nice to get out early and have the fellowship with a good friend.

Later on Saturday, I took all your siblings to Cia's birthday party at Going Bonkers. They had a really good time. Especially your sister Lamby. If I had let her, she would have ran loose all over the place!

Yesterday we all went to worship service. I can't wait until you have your turn to learn to sit in service with the family! :-) After service, we visited the Farmer's Market again and got lots of good fruit and vegetables.

The afternoon, was family BTU (Bible Study) at Granny's House. We're currently studying Ephesians 6 - Responsibility of Children & Parents and The Full Armor of God. Your sister, Lamby, hung out with Daddy while we were there so she could get her good long 3 hour nap; and after that they went grocery shopping at Walmart!

You are continuing to grow like a weed. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I'm sure you're running out of room to get around in my tummy. I am very thankful that, at my last birth center visit, Cherie suggested that I start taking a calcium/magnesium supplement. And it has done wonders for the joint aches and pains I had been really suffering from!!!!

I take one whole one and two halves, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner respectively.

There's a baby shower planned for the end of this month. I'm excited about it! I know some people to have showers after a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd baby (or more) but I'm hoping this will just be a great time for fellowship and celebrating the fact that God has added you to our family!!!!! We'll also be celebrating motherhood in general - both natural and spiritual. I think it'll be a fun time. Especially since there will be some friends there who I didn't get to celebrate any of the other pregnancies with - so that's special JUST FOR YOU LITTLE ONE!!!

I put a comparison photo below, in the same outfit so you (and all of us) can see how your grow over time!

Oh yeah, you've also had a couple of little buddies born within the last couple of weeks that I'm sure you' grow up right along with. Little Carson was born about 5 weeks ago and baby Joel was born just on Friday.

Talk to you soon!

Here's how you're growing......

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Hi, I found your blog through CW Online. You have a beautiful family and look wonderful pregnant!