Friday, March 21, 2008

4 weeks before your due date

Today was a date day for Daddy and me. Wow! We don't even remember when we had the last one of those. But it was absolutely great. We felt like teenagers out on a date together or something.

It was nothing major just good time spent together.

We had an appointment that morning at 10:30 and after the appointment we had lunch at Red Lobster.

Stopped by Fry's Electronics.

Went walking at the new outdoor mall.

Came home and greeted Grandma and the kids.

That night we had planned on watching a movie but opted out of that and decided that talking and actually having more reflection on the day would be much better than taking in a movie.

I had an appointment at the birth center yesterday. My waist (well whatever the part of my stomach that's biggest right now) is about 43 inches. I've gained about 22 pounds so far. Blood pressure and fetal heart rate were normal, thank God! They'll check my iron again NEXT TIME - Thank God!

Your estimated weight as of yesterday was about 5.5 lbs.

No comments: