Friday, September 05, 2008

My Husband Rocks

My husband rocks!

This morning I woke up feeling very tired. He was already up and I heard that the kids were up too so I assumed that he was getting breakfast for them.

Obviously, I roll back over and sleep another hour and when I wake up I hear

1

2

3

We love mommy!!!! He and the big kids walked in with a bag of kolaches and my favorite donuts. My heart melted.

And those sweet donuts melted in my mouth!!!



Read more about what My Husband Rocks Friday, is all about.

6 comments:

KeeperatHome said...

I had to google "kolaches"! LOL! You learn something new everyday. They sound yummy.

What a perfect way to start your day.:-)

In Christ, Talya

Carletta said...

Hmmm.... Yummy!

Leslie, I nominated you for a blog award. You can find details here:

http://www.successful-homeschooling.blogspot.com

Carletta

Debra Kaye said...

Your hubby does rock! Awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us! Have a great weekend!

Kathy C. said...

How sweet. What a nice blessing you recieved today. :)

katylinvw said...

how cute is that! so fun! :) hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kristi said...

What a great hubby!!