Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Homeschool Month 5 - Incorporating iTunes University


My husband told me about iTunes University at the end of last year and last night I sat down and went through some of the courses.  iTunes U was started in May of 2007 and it's such a neat resource!



I selected one of the free video courses for my 1st Grader to "take" this semester.  It's Elements of Music, taught at Missouri State University.   We started with the first session today.

As for the rest of our schooling, much of the past 4 weeks was spent on Christmas break, but when we were not on break, we continued work on Bible, handwriting, reading, living math, science, character, nature and art.

As we go into this next semester we'll be continuing the same, with the addition of Kitty's new music class, possibly Suzuki piano and the classes we take at co-op.

No comments: