Friday, January 02, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!



My Husband Rocks
Disclaimer: I do these "My Husband Rocks" posts because I saw the idea on Katy Lin's site and I thought it was a good idea to do, as it helps me to focus in on the good of my hubby especially when things are tough. Hopefully I'll be able to go back to these and read them during any tough times that come. And they do come.......

My Husband Rocks because I opened the cabinet for a bowl just now and all of the bowls were ever so neatly arranged.  I almost wanted to close the door and never eat again so it'll stay that way forever.

There are so many more things I want to write and say based on the last few weeks.  The holiday vacation and time we spent was very special.  I just haven't been able to sit down and write it all out.

Thanks babe, for taking time to do what you did for me today and for all you do to make me feel special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your hubby is a keeper! Hey girl, just thought I'd say hi.
Andrea