Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Laundry Detergent and Lunch Meat

I haven't taken much time to blog lately and among many other reasons, one is that I am not sure what to write about. Lots of ideas come to me throughout the day but I rarely sit down to develop further them.

So I decided to add an entry from time to time titled based on the thing that I just noticed we're out of and need very soon....

.... laundry detergent
.... lunch meat

I'm home for a couple of hours while the kids are away and I'm preparing for tomorrow's class. Hit the store, bought several things, some of which I really need, about the same amount that I didn't (necessarily) have to have today. Neither was laundry detergent or lunch meat. LOL.

Took the puppy outside to potty and run around a bit, gave her a new chew bone, fought to get her leash off her neck without her running all over the house (she's getting really big), before getting her back into the kennel.

Now back to work. I only have about 30 minutes left, yikes!!

Homeschool Update: This week we're one week 3 of Classical Conversations and I absolutely love it. In addition to CC, we're doing AVKO Sequential Spelling, Saxon Math 5/4, Story of the World (History) and literature from the Robinson Curriculum.

Church Fellowship Update: This past week our discussion was life-changing (as most of God's word is). The topic was the Fruit of the Spirit. Jeoff facilitated, the children participate and we had several family members share testimonies and encouragement from the word and real life as well. Rich rich rich!

No comments: