Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yogurt, Granola, Paper Towels, Bleach


I hate being sick, I hate feeling blah, bad, blue, ..... blah blah blah!!!!!

Well, that's what I've been dealing with the past couple of days, especially when I go to bed and when I wake up. Part of it is physical (headache, allergies) and part is emotional/spiritual, I know.

And I also know what I need to do for the emotional/spiritual part but it's so hard sometimes to push through all the junk and trust God. It's definitely a stronghold. I am determined to conquer it though. Oh did I say "I am"? Big mistake! Okay... I am determined to trust God to conquer it and inject me with his strength.

----

What else is going on today?

The two oldest are working on math, which will be followed by spelling, then independent reading. Three year old is working with her shapes poster and building things upon it, one year old is playing with everything he can find, pulling papers off the wall, which I had posted there for CC class this week, eating crackers, etc. I promised them they could watch Dinosaur Train at 1:30, if they finish all their work and have good behavior. After that, we'll review our CC memory work from Week 3.

I hope to at least feel up to stepping out of the house this afternoon and maybe attend a class at 24 Hour Fitness. That may be pushing it today. If not today, then tomorrow. I planned to take a hip-hop class last night but I didn't know that class fed from the previous class and when I walked in a couple of minutes before the posted class time, they were already about four 8-counts into the routine. I said "oh no, I can't keep jump in here." Maybe next time.

Why this title? On 9/15/09, I decided to add an entry from time to time titled based on the thing that I just noticed we're out of and need very soon....

.... laundry detergent
.... lunch meat

No comments: