Thursday, June 21, 2007

CTI Graduation Statements

These are the statements and photos that we submitted for our graduation ceremony, which summarize how our CTI experience has changed our lives:

Jeoff Thompson

"After completing CTI, I have been able to wrap up the loose ends of the pieces of my life and I have been able to bring it all together, giving me clarity in my life's purpose. The picture of my life is much clearer.

During this season, I've come to realize that in order to have the greatest impact on the world at large, I must first impact those who are closest to me - my wife and my children. Instead of viewing purpose as solely pursing my gifts as a preacher/teacher/musician, my approach now is to minister, as priest and provider to my family first, and only then will I be able to properly use those gifts to serve others. "

Leslie Thompson

"Through CTI, I have learned that being in ministry is not just about the service and the work you do for the Father, to build and strengthen the kingdom. It's about character - as was so emphatically stated in the first class of my first year. It's about submitting your life to be scrutinized and broken down, and then rebuilt and strengthened, by the only one who can truly do so. This is done in order that everything you learn through that experience, may be used in your ministry, to provide answers and hope to others.

After going through the school of ministry program, I have solidified my passion for ministry to my husband, our 3 kiddos through nurturing and homeschool, and to women, regarding our biblical roles. I plan to use what I have learned in CTI, to build up those areas, and in that order."


Here's one of the things we're working on

Also, see the following post, for more information regarding the graduation, our plans, and more.....

No comments: