Monday, June 11, 2007

Salamanders!

Does anyone have a solution to share with me? I found one under my daughter's crib when I moved it to clean, today and I completely FREAKED OUT!!!


That's me and how freaked out I was
(just being silly by posting this here!!!)

I took IT'S picture when it was all over and placed him below.


I hate creep crawling anythings!

I managed to scurry over to the bathroom in time to grab my Scotch Brite long-handled scrubber, twist the sponge off, find him snuggled against the wall, and whack him with the handle.

That only took care of his tail though! Oh my goodness! Now I've lost him! Maybe he's dead since he has no tail.

Well I want to be sure of that!! So I push the bed all the way back. I'm sweating now and looking all around to be sure he doesn't get away! And I find him coiled up in a ball. But I don't know for sure whether he's dead or not. So I whack him again!

Now, upon his death, he has the same freaked out look that I had! Ha!

Victory!

But I don't want to see them anymore!!! I didn't find much when I searched online other than, "don't kill them" (too late) and one or two other suggestions. I'm looking for someone who knows what works!

Please let me know!! Seriously.

No comments: