Sunday, July 27, 2008

Coming up with this year's curriculum

My neck is hurting from revisiting the subject and researching online while holding baby in between his naps today and listening to the other kids read stories but now I am taking a break from that, to prepare for dinner.

We're almost done with our list for the school year.   Tonight I'll spend some time putting together a price list and preparing for my meeting with the head of the school and getting even closer to our final list.

The time I spent today has reminded me to go back to our original principles and methodology and not get too caught up in the details of everyone's specific experiences.

It's been good to hear the reviews and opinions of others, as we hone in on what's right for THIS year.  Here's where we are on the list.

No comments: