Friday, October 03, 2008

Another Tell All Meme

1. FIRST NAME? Leslie

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, the Leslie on Young in the Restless (my mom, late aunt and late grandmother LOVED that soap opera in the 70s ... and 80s ... and 90s :)

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About a week ago, letting out some stress ... Thank God for GOD (and my husband!!!)

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don't like my cursive writing so when I was about 23 I gave it up and wrote everything in print, except my signature

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey, smoked turkey

6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yep, 4

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so, I would hope that I would say "that sister needs some good people around her"

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes, a written one as well as this blog

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? what do you think

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? um I don't think so, I lost a lot of my nerve around the year 2000

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? come to think of it, no

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? only in the Lord (and I'm not being super spiritual it's true)

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla

16. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2

17. RED OR PINK? RED

18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I think ALOT (can be good or bad)

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mamaw

20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Early 70s

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black sweats (from working out), white, pink and grey tennis shoes

22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? double cheeseburger (I KNOW)

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The fan in the background

24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? red or orange

25. FAVORITE SMELL? bubble bath, chocolate chip cookies, baby powder on my fat baby

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? my moms, getting my neph's address to send him a bday card

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? do they look at me when I'm talking, what do they talk about, do they listen

28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? let me think about it

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Mr. Pibb (I know)

30. FAVORITE SPORT? H. S. Football

31. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown

32. EYE COLOR? Brown

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Lately it's been baked chicken with onions or Schlotzky's Italiano sandwich

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Endings but I also like intensity

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? What Happens in Vegas

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White and gray (a gift from my moms)

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? it depends

39. HUGS OR KISSES? it depends on from whom

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake, cookies, Hostess cupcakes, Hershey's with almonds, white sheet cakes

41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Reimagining Church

42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one

more to come......

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME

46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD
THEY BE?

47.

48.

49.

50.

No comments: