Friday, October 03, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!



My Husband Rocks - just because!!!

I was thinking today, what if I didn't have a reason to share this week, to prove why my husband rocks?

Would I post nothing, and skip this week? Should I?

So I decided to say that he rocks JUST BECAUSE.

There may be some weeks to come where he did not do anything to deserve my praise and I would be challenged with the choice whether or not to honor him anyway.

I'll just say that he rocks because:

I'm committed to loving him regardless.

These are things I've heard before but were reiterated in the movie - Fireproof - which we saw last weekend.

My prayer is that would remain so and that I will always remember that my love for him and his love for me is built on such a solid ROCK.

The love of Jesus Christ!!!

Jeoffrey, you rock today! Because of Christ's love for YOU!!!!

More of My Husband Rocks Friday Thanks KatyLin for starting this!


2 comments:

tks mommy said...

Hey Leslie,
It's Adrienne from THL. I love your blog. The kids are so cute. I also really like the "My husband rocks Friday" entries. I'm really interested, tell me more! Oh, I created the photo collage on google web albums (picasa). Have a blessed day!

Serena Abdelaziz said...

Thanks for not skipping. Have a great day!