Friday, October 31, 2008

Thank the Lord, My Husband Rocks!

Disclaimer: I do these "My Husband Rocks" posts because I saw the idea on Katy Lin's site and I thought it was a good idea to do, as it helps me to focus in on the good of my hubby especially when things are tough. Hopefully I'll be able to go back to these and read them during any tough times that come. And they do come....... Don't believe me? Read what I wrote about "Winding down in the fire," or "Do you and your husband argue?" or "Does your husband get on your nerves???!!!" Those articles show that sometimes I think he's a straight-up knuckle head but even then, I have to remind myself of the good and remember that beneath all that flesh, ... My Husband Does Rock!!

Thank the Lord, My Husband Rocks!

I woke up yesterday morning and when I raised my head I felt like the house was caught up in a twister and was spinning around me, while I was trying to hold on for dear life.

Thank the Lord, my husband was able to sacrifice part of his work day and a portion of his study time to take care of me, watch the kids, get their meals, and get outside help to see us through the night!!

I am so very grateful and will be glad when this is all over.....

No comments: