Thursday, July 27, 2006

Do you and your husband argue?

Part 2 of 4 in a dialogue I recently had with a friend.

Do my husband and I argue?

Of course yes!!

It be HEATED sometimes!!!

But just as we argue passionately, we love and support each other passionately and we come out of whatever storm we were into!

Cuz we know it's the FLESH! and we know (and realize later) that "we wrestle not against flesh and blood!'

He's not my enemy! Satan is.

But Satan tries to convince men and women that we're each other's enemy. He hates marriage and any other union that is created by God.

Note: Don't get me wrong. We're not crazy people yelling and cursing at each other. But we do have highly passionate discussions sometimes when we are trying to get our points across. No we don't let the sun go down on our wrath! Most of the time we end up laughing about it right after! Or soon after. Did I tell you abou the car trip to Houston about 5 years ago, that we will NEVER forget???? It was up down up down up down LOL

The most important part is that it ends. And how it ends. My husband does a very good job of taking an aerial view and pointing us back to our true Peacemaker, to resolve the issues.

No comments: