Thursday, October 09, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday



I told my husband about 30 minutes ago that he had just made my day by doing something that is completely within the definition of what it means to be a husband!

I called him to share some things that had been troubling me and some fears that I had been wrestling with. He listened to me explain it all and then He began the strongest, most confident discourse about our confidence in Christ, the peace that we have as Christians (versus those who are without the Lord), and about God's mighty hand of protection on us.

When I tell you I went from having tense muscles, and a tight neck, to a position of relaxation and tranquility........ I am not lying. It was like a spiritual calgon take me away moment, and I wasn't evening lying down. In fact, I was in the car driving, with all the kids in tow.

He was my covering, my priest, the one who washes me with the water of the Word!

So baby, you totally rock for that!!!!!!!!! Balee-dat!!!


More of My Husband Rocks Friday Thanks KatyLin for starting this!



No comments: