Monday, July 30, 2007

Sheet Music

It seems that this is the topic of the week, so since I don't blog everyday, I created its own separate post.

It's a greak book by one of my favorite authors. If you'd like to read more about it or purchase it, you can go to the Amazon bookstore I created.



After I heard about it and read just a little of it, I referred it to a few friends. One of my friends has already referred it to 4 or 5 of her friends!


It's also one of the books that the Marriage Ministry at our church, uses for their marriage coaching. There are coaches in the marriage ministry, in the areas of intimacy, parenting, finances, communication, premarital and marriage in general.


So look further into it for yourself, and if you have a minute, see what I wrote about the book, in this post.

No comments: