Friday, July 27, 2007

Drumroll Please.....

The winner is "dallimomma"!!

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy the book "Sheet Music" by Kevin Leman or let me know which of the others you would like.

Sheet Music is the by far the absolute best book on this topic I have ever read!! And my husband was very glad I read it too. (hint hint)

If you didn't win, bless your own marriage, future marriage, or someone else's by reading or referring this book..... do your part to protect the bof' of yous against temptation outside of your marriage! Also read this post for more information related to this topic.

You can also find more information the books in my giveaway, here at my bookstore.




Sheet Music by Kevin Leman









Biblical Womanhood in the Home, by Nancy Leigh DeMoss







Marriage on the Rock by Jimmy Evans









Knight in Shining Armor by P. B. Wilson







Liberated Through Submission by P. B. Wilson

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing! I may need to look into that Sheet Music book! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Rebecca said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for doing this giveaway. I'm intrigued by the book Sheet Music now.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for the fun!